Wide Shallow Front Garage
Features• Upper floor loft above bungalow plan
• 9' ceiling, knockdown ceilings on main floor
• Executive kitchen with built-in appliances, gas range and waterline to fridge
• Large walk-in pantry
• Main floor primary bedroom
• 5-piece ensuite including dual sinks and soaker tub with tiled flooring
• Main floor laundry
• Gas fireplace in great room
• Extra windows throughout home, including basement
• 9' basement ceiling
• South-facing backyard with gas line for BBQ
• Extended 24' x 24' garage
Sterling Homes has been a leader in Calgary’s homebuilding industry for 70 years. With thousands of happy Sterling home owners in the city and surrounding municipalities, they have been recognized with numerous awards for outstanding customer service.
They are committed to their customers throughout their entire home building experience – their quality craftsmanship and comprehensive warranty program are examples of that commitment. Sterling Homes’ promise is to provide you with more choice, value, and service that will let you customize your home to truly make it one of a kind. When you build with Sterling, you get much more than a new house – you get a home to call your own.